Saturday, May 15, 2010

sweety skirts

after playing a score of 88 in the ladies' club championship, i came home feeling quite sad that i didn't play as well as i did. but it's clearer now that my game is getting better and better and very soon i will be shooting awesome scores. but for the time being if i cannot shoot the lowest scores, i can take the most inspiring ladies' golfing fashion photos.

check out my newest photo shoot on how to wear skirts on the golf course :) and i've also featured my new golf bag by 'fourteen' that is black and PINK heehee


mummy helped me with the iron on 'S Y' and sunflower. yay thank goodness the heat from the iron didn't burn a hole in the bag phewwww and thanks to wongyuen for helping me choose such pretty designs and thanks sis for helping me arrange them prettily and lastly to daddy for helping me reserve the bag in case someone else wanted the pink one

so check out my photos on facebook for more sweet inspirations on wearing skirts to play golf

No comments:

Post a Comment