Monday, May 17, 2010

concentrating on the golf course

i used to feel pressured when my flight mates watch me hit. especially when they stand quite close-by. but i realised that it is impossible to stop people from watching me hit so i decided that i need to find a way to concentrate better when i'm about to hit the ball because i tend to rush when i'm ACTUALLY hitting the shot.

when concentration increases, score goes down.

now, i make an effort to really slow down and focus on hitting each shot without rushing at impact. even though i feel like i'm playing at a slower pace, i believe that it's just because i'm getting used to staying focused and once i get more used to it, i'll be able to zone in and totally concentrate on my shot on the golf course.

i also tell myself that if people are watching me, then it must be because they want to learn from me. so i can draw on that positive idea and channel it into my golf game to hit better shots !

whoo hoo ! stick to the plan and results will come !

No comments:

Post a Comment