Monday, May 10, 2010

not me, my body is giving up on me

everywhere is aching. at the same time now.
on days where nothing seems to go right, you can really be very hard on yourself. when you try but that nasty part of the brain just overrides all your senses and you can't help but think that you're hopeless and should just give up. it's weird because thoughts of giving up occur so often these days but i just refuse to give up yet. the time period isn't up yet. i just refuse to give up despite all the signs that make me think maybe i'm not cut out for this. it is almost too tough for me but NO. i will keep trying. although trying doesn't seem good enough

it's on those yucky-poo days that i think up the most preposterous propositions and somehow manage to talk myself into the idea that they are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment