Sunday, May 16, 2010

my kiss

keep it simple and smooth. You can call it kis-as if you want have a more high-class ring to it. Haha or if you just want to say it out loud quickly repeating it to make yourself laugh. It will do you good to have some laughter in your golf game.

Often I've hit too many double bogeys to get anywhere near my goal of breaking 80 on the day so I just try to look around and find things that make me smile. Such as the funny lizard that runs away when I go near. Haha animals always make me coo.

everyday is a new day and a new chance for a good game of golf. Even when your confidence is really low, spend time each day. Even 5 minutes would be good. Spend the time to imagine you are a great golfer. What it would feel like to return with a score in the 70s everytime. How proud of yourself you would feel.

Think big. See the big picture. Instill your mind with positive images because your mind doesn't tell the difference. Feel great in order to be great



Start

No comments:

Post a Comment