Thursday, May 20, 2010

100th post celebration !!

whoop whoop !
i'm so happy that i've reached my goal of 100 posts by may 2010

to celebrate this joyous occasion, i've prepared a special treat for everyone. i'm gonna reveal ...

20 things you didn't know about Lim Shuyan

1. i don't think practicing golf requires sacrificing other things
2. my family supports me 100% in pursuing my golfing dream
3. i picked up golf when i was 12 as my form of exercise
4. i stopped golf at 15 due to diminishing interest and change in priorities
5. i studied in Melbourne from 2005 to 2009
6. i have built in wardrobes in my room
7. my biggest challenge is keeping stuff off my room floor
8. i believe that i can learn from every experience in my life
9. i am grateful to all the wonderful people who touched my life in big and small ways
10. i think i am a very lucky girl
11. my favourite colors are pink, yellow, orange, green,
12. my dog picks are pekingese, toy poodle and corgi
13. my 3 most valuable possessions: Bushnell lazer, Oakley sunglasses and golf bag (with clubs)
14. my favourite cartoon is spongebob squarepants
15. i have 2 favourite soft toys (lion and bunny)
16. in my free time, i read, update my blog and fiddle around on polyvore
17. i love to finish a salty meal with ice cream
18. i get frightened when people start raising their voices
19. my favourite drinks are coke, kickapoo and fruitade
20. i most enjoy the company of people who believe in me

No comments:

Post a Comment