Saturday, May 1, 2010

female golfer tips: notice wildlife on the golf course

i think i either have an affinity with animals or my eyes just spot animal movements well. could be something to do with my eyesight that is short sighted in one eye and long sighted in the other.

at the golf course that i play, there are monkeys, monitor lizards, various birds, turtles, fish and sometimes even snakes. there's so much wildlife mainly because its situated next to the reservoir. i always smile when i see animals and take the time to greet them and thank them for coming to say hello to me. sounds strange but it really lightens my mood on the golf course and takes my mind off trying to hit a good score. you could call it a pleasant distraction.

i noticed two birds with a green tummy and red-ish head sitting in the tree and chirping. then there was this kingfisher with a worm in its mouth just sitting next to my golf ball. and then the silent, still monitor lizard hiding under a tree in the shade.i feel so lucky to always see cool animals.

thank you animals for making my golf games so fun and interesting !

if you enjoyed my female golf tip, do share with me what wildlife you see at your golf course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment