Saturday, April 24, 2010

mental struggle

sometimes i wake up and i have this struggle in my mind whether to get up and start the day or continue lying in bed so the time passes by and i don't have to think about anything

i look forward to the time when my posts are all about happy golfing times, playing good scores etc etc
but i feel my iron shots are getting better now. today my shots are straight but i often underclub. it just doesn't feel as nice to hit a longer club for the same distance. its these things that make me doubt my choice of new clubs.

i think i have stiff shafts on my clubs which thereotically means that when i am able to master them and play well with them, i'll be at a totally new HIGH level muah hahahahaha
thats the main idea motivating me and keeping me going now !

No comments:

Post a Comment