Monday, April 26, 2010

give encouragement to a golfer day

wow this is my 66th post ! One sixth my goal of having 365 posts by the end of this year. Go go shuyan ! At least if I don't achieve my play golf goals, I can achieve a different sort of golfing goal. Doesn't really seem like such a big deal but hopefully by the end of this year I can use this blog for some monetary purposes

anyway, my message is that it's always great to play with encouraging golfers. we can do with alot more helpful friendly gracious people and less of poor golfing partners. i don't mind people who don't play well but please don't slam your clubs. i've really learnt to control my temper alot better. people ask me why i smile when i hit a bad shot or why i laugh when i miss the putt. its my way of knowing that even if i don't hit a good shot now, i will next time. just trust in whatever i'm doing. although there are so many times when i'm not even sure what it is i'm trusting in, i just have the belief that it's all coming together soon and hard work definitely pays off

so, everyday can be 'give encouragement to a golfer day' ! you don't need to give swing tips or anything, just be a pleasant playing partner. smile often and don't whine. tell them that they're doing a good job and not to give up. i believe in the saying that 'you get what you give'. be nice to other golfers and they will eventually be more encouraging to you too. of course you can't expect that everyone will do so. but you get my point

i'm really grateful to all the people who have encouraged me all this while. you've really kept me going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment