Wednesday, April 7, 2010

feeling lethargic

my dad has this theory that when you feel tired its either because you need to do some exercise or you've slept too much. i've found that they both apply.

i was feeling very driven and motivated to work hard on my golf and especially the short game but i must say i have getting more and more demoralised by my inability to play well with my new irons. when my left wrist hurt too much till i couldn't even grip the golf club, i took a one week break off golf and didn't touched my clubs for 7 days.
that brought me into this lazy slump where i've been sleeping about 10 hours a day and lazing around at home.

ok working on my blog and facebook page should not be considered lazing but i mean lazy in the sense that i'm not out there working on my golf. i think the lack of activity is making me more and more lazy.

i believe in the power of momentum and when i'm really in the heat of practicing my short game i can practice for hours at millenium and not feel tired. but now that i've lost that momentum, i'm finding it hard to even change out of my pyjamas or leave the house. i just feel like eating maggi mee for my meals

i have the semi-finals of the match play competition tomorrow. hope my putting practice on my golf putting mat at home will pay off tomorrow. i think my opponent is a strong player.

Bob Rotella: enter a competition thinking you are the best until proven otherwise
(don't be intimidated by others)

i can do it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment