Tuesday, July 27, 2010

the importance of my blog

i now realise how important this blog is to me in terms of staying motivated and reaching my goals. i like to talk alot but often it isn't easy to tell someone all that i'm going through, my discoveries, my worries and concerns. then i think things have started to stay bottled inside. something happened on that melbourne trip that made me lose confidence and motivation. i don't really know why and how i got into this lazy slump for the past 2 months. i've been updating less and less.

then now i discover that this blog has unknowingly become my closest friend to share my golfing experiences with. someone that i can talk to through my keyboard non-stop and will never tire. although it doesn't really understand i feel as though it is the one thing that knows all about this journey and how tough it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment