Tuesday, July 6, 2010

funny story in the bunker

played 9 holes today. wasted alot of strokes because i didn't recover well from danger such as getting stuck right at the base of the tree and i had to stand in this huge fern.

anyway the funny part of the round is that i got stuck in a high fairway bunker and tried to do something smart. i took 3 shots to come out of the bunker because i didn't open the club face of my 9iron enough.

aargh i'm being distracted. so back to the funny part.

my second shot hit the lip of the bunker and bounced back towards me, hitting my in my left ribs. ouch. i never knew how painful it was to get hit by a golf ball. imagine how much more painful it would be to get hit by a golf ball flying at full speed. eeek

anyway that is my amusing story of the day. if it made you laugh, check out my facebook page and 'like' it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment