Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the only time is NOW

no more waiting for a magic sign that will spur you to action. No more waiting to feel more motivated. you can change how you feel in a split second. Everything is a choice. 'today no good doesn't mean everyday no good' someone told me that.
Do I sound like I have split personalities because I'm optimistic one post and downcast another? If I do. You're wrong. Everyone goes through ups and downs. You can't expect someone to be smiling constantly. They'd be faking.

In golf, you cannot avoid making mistakes so you try to minimise how bad the mistakes are. It's the same in life.

I don't expect people to empathize with what I go through because it would be expecting too much. Maybe that's my problem. I'm working on that.

So tomorrow is a new beginning for golf morale. I hope I'm not too excited that I can't fall asleep. Sweet dreams wherever you are in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Totally Awesome!! YOU are awesome!

    I go by the same thing ~ everything IS choice!

    Since we are both on a similar quest I can say..you are not crazy ;-) haha

    Here is once of my mini-visualization questions that is working really well for me..since you mentioned choice you may like it too!

    "What would it take to choose phenomenal success as an athlete?" I read my questions over and over and they work super well for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kirsten ! everday is a choice ! i'm glad that i'm picking myself up and motivating myself to keep working at the areas i'm weak at. it's not always easy but thats the awesome thing about sticking with your choices and seeing yourself get results !
    wishing u a good golfing weekend !

    ReplyDelete