Saturday, June 19, 2010

neglect and wise words

i feel like i've neglected this blog. since i've came back from melbourne, the days have been such a blur and i find myself tired all the time. the inability to upload my posts that i stored in my handphone during the trip has made me very frustrated.

i'm older and wiser and should know better that the first sign of lethargy and annoyance means that i need to clear up my room and mop the floor. it's a hazard of moving from a brand new apartment back to a house that is more than 10 years old.

i realise that i've not been as happy as i usually am. what happened to the drive and motivation? i admire the people who wake up early every morning. not the people like me who say they want to wake up at 7am but snooze till noon. no admiration for myself, but i also shouldn't be so harsh. i wish i were a robot that can be programmed to go to bed at a certain time and wake up when the alarm rings.

maybe the past week just has not been very good for me. i feel lazy, feel fat, feel unloved, feel pimply, feel alot of not so good things.

the focus is on how to create a new improved system that can make my life better, more goal-driven, more fulfilling and not wallowing in how lousy i feel.

i think i'll just have to retype out my posts which i am not excited about doing at all. but at least i'll probably feel accomplished after doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment