Saturday, June 19, 2010

Melbourne Day 1 first thoughts

We've just arrived in Melbourne. came out of the airport. it's 8 degrees. mist forms when you breathe out. i almost forgot how nice the cold weather is. I have so many mixed feelings about this city. So many things happened here in Melbourne. I've spent 20% of my life so far in this place. So many stories to tell from my 4 years and this trip is going to create more stories and more exciting things to share about the beautiful place called Melbourne.

Now we're driving past college square, it's raining and i'm thinking of the few times it's rained when i was living there. on familiar streets, everything that has happened seems so near yet so far.

no matter what, i resolve to do my best and work hard on this trip. play my best scores and do what i'm capable of. awesome-ness is out ! you can do it shuyan !!

No comments:

Post a Comment