Monday, September 13, 2010

Improve Your Putting Today

I think i used to be a really bad putter. I would stand over a 3 footer and fear missing it. I was only confident of putts that required me to tap into the hole.

I feared going on the putting green because I knew there was a risk of 3 putting and getting a bogey if i didn't get my first putt near enough. Hitting greens on regulation didn't ensure me hitting pars and a good score at the end of the round.

Ever since i resolved to improve my putting and remove the fear of using the putter, I've been shooting scores in the low 80s and even a 79 on a good day !

I now have a new site dedicated on how to putt better providing putting tips for the golfer that wants to lower their golfing scores.

check out http://howtoputtbettertoday.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment