Friday, September 24, 2010

I HAVE MY DRIVING LICENSE !!!!

ok not the real card yet but they gave us this slip of paper that says ' you are allowed to drive while waiting for your driving license' lol

i'm so pleased with myself for passing on the first attempt and only getting 8 demerit points !! muah haha i was quite worried because i didn't do a U Turn and went back to school. i thought it was a sign that i failed and didn't need to finish the test route. so my heart was beating like crazy while waiting for the result. tadah !! he came in with a big smile !!!!!!!

yupp yupp maybe it's cos they are nicer to girls and thanks to tong who advised me to dress 'more hot' (his words not mine)
woke up especially early to get ready and get myself settled for the test.

the tester was actually quite nice, not like the mean ones you often hear from other people who fail. i'm just so lucky ! no correct that, i'm such a good driver :)

neo passed me his extra P plates so i was lucky enough to get them by today in time to drive everyone for dinner and home ! didn't park the car in the house yet. dad says i have to practice in the day time first.

my dad is so cool ! he wants me to learn the singapore map first before i'm allowed to drive out. testing me tomorrow. hmm hope there's no trick questions lol

i regret not paying more attention to learning the expressways during geography class. grrr

i'm sounding so disorganised but i'm just so overwhelmed with excitement on passing the driving test !! yayyyy
can't wait till i'm confident enough to drive by myself :)

i feel like a new person, the new shuyan with a driving license !! everything is so exciting and fresh again ! there is new found energy :in my life !

No comments:

Post a Comment