Wednesday, March 31, 2010

hope i will get sponsored :)



i'm in the midst of getting my facebook page up and running. i feel a bit embarassed to publish it because first of all i'm not some golfing celebrity. not yet anyway. and there isn't much to see on my page. i decided to start a photo album of golfing fashion. i wear my golfing outfits. i hope that it can inspire others in mixing and matching their golfing pieces because sometimes it can get very boring i know. very often because its hard to match bright colored shirts with any other colored bottom other than black, brown, beige, blue. anyway i hope that i can also promote proper golfing attire among female golfers.

even if golf is seen as an old person's sport, we ladies can still dress and look good on the golf course. i always find that wearing an outfit that makes me look good and feel comfortable greatly increases my confidence on and off the golf course. and naturally i play better too.

these starting photos are of my new tops i just bought today from arnold palmer. was really a good bargain because i only paid $22.50 each after discount heehee. the shorts were good buys too mainly because they aren't branded and aren't marketed as golfing shorts. i got the green one at far east plaza (last piece so i just had to try it even though it didn't look my size but turned out to fit me perfectly YAY) and the checked one i got from BHG at bishan junction 8. only $22 :)

maybe someone will offer to sponsor me after seeing me look so nice in golfing clothes. maybe i can even be a model for them or a spokesperson for their golfing wear line. heehee then maybe they will sell more clothes that suit my body.





No comments:

Post a Comment