Monday, August 9, 2010

working towards my next goal

having achieved my goal of breaking 80 in a competition, i am starting to see the importance of setting goals because of the satisfaction you receive when you achieve them. although i still haven't fully gotten over the fear of setting goals because i fear i won't be able to follow through on them.

i am now working on my new and improved goal of playing a gross score of 75 and to make it more exciting, i set my goal to play 75 in the upcoming Singapore National Amateur Open.

i will do my best and focus on each hole instead of the outcome. whether or not i make it into the top 8 is irrelevant. taking it one shot at a time is more important. i can't allow myself to give up after the first 6 holes. even if i hit a bad shot, i will still do well. concentrating on connecting my conscious and subconscious to allow myself to get the ball to the target is the most important. i play my best by taking control of my thoughts and bringing myself into the zone to play my best !

i can do it ! it will be so awesome when i achieve my goal !

No comments:

Post a Comment