Sunday, August 8, 2010

goal 1 achieved ! broke 80 in a competition in august

whoo hoo !! i'm so so so excited !
i bogeyed the 18th hole to finish with a gross score of 79 in the august monthly medal ! it feels wonderful to achieve one of my goals in just the first week of august !!

so many external reasons i can attribute to my wonderful score such as good weather, relaxed pace of play etc but i think the best part was that i was very focused on my game and was able to hit good shots, chip well and best of all i was putting really well. i will share the specific thoughts in the next few posts !

this is solely dedicated to celebrating my performance ! i went out and treated myself to these 2 beautiful rings that i've been eyeing since umm 3 days ago haha at least now i don't feel so guilty for buying them because i played well ! i look forward to lower and lower scores and aim to break even par soon :)

all the struggles have been worth it ! all the hard work is paying off and i am seeing myself achieve more and more of my abundant potential ! no longer does playing under 80 consistently sound like such a distant dream. i just need to recreate the conditions (internally especially) needed for myself to perform at my BEST !

keep going girl ! there can only be more and more steam to push forward !

No comments:

Post a Comment